Hey, it’s great to have you in the Our Daily Journey community! To ensure that all users enjoy a positive experience, please familiarize yourself with the following Our Daily Bread Ministries blog guidelines prior to posting comments:
UPDATE: You can now use an avatar when you post comments to the Our Daily Journey site. Simply go to gravatar.com and register your pic or image!
- Please stay on topic. The purpose of this blog is to encourage discussion and community. The following will not be posted:
- Simple kudos for blog authors or content.
- Any comments not related to the blog topic. If you have something that you would like to comment on that is not related to the material in the blog, please contact us.
- Please be courteous in your comments, especially if you disagree with the blog author or other commentators.
- The following will not be posted:
- Obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist or sexually explicit language.
- Personal attacks on the blog author or anyone else. Any negative reference to other people or organizations.
- Political statements.
- Advertisements or solicitations.
- Links to other websites.
- Your own or someone else’s personal information, such as e-mail addresses, mailing addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- Please be brief and to the point.
- Please do not post the same comment more than once.
- If you place a comment on the Our Daily Journey site which includes a threat either to yourself or to another person, we reserve the right to do what is necessary to do what it takes to address the situation.
Our Daily Bread Ministries reserves the right to add or change the above rules at any time.